New bag

This bag started off life as a wallhanging, and it looked like this.
I pulled it out of the draw the other day and decided that I REALLY like it, so I made it into this little number. It was a little difficult to decide how I was going to put it together. It was made in one piece, and it has a definate central point for the front, so I couldn't just fold it in half and add handles...well I could of, but I didn't want too. I folded it around, added a rounded base, which could of been WAY MORE DRAMA, but it went ok.


The back looks a little funky ( bad funky, not good funky) but I am still happy with it. This will be sent to my SIL to sell.

6 comments:

Maureen said...

I remember the piece Jo.....and hey
(hint,hint) I need a new bag!

Rissa said...

It is beautiful, I love it. I am sure it will sell!

Stacy said...

It's lovely!! It's sure to sell, and I'm wishing that it does so.. quickly and profitably. :) Good luck!

Julia said...

I love it. Love the colours!
I am sure it will sell

Anonymous said...

I love it.
Where do I find S I L ??

Giusy Jdeebella said...

Hi Jo, I'm Giusy (short name of Josephine in Italian), I love this bag!! Do you sell them on Ebay? I want to thank you also for sharing the Origami Bag, yesterday night I work to my follow your instruction, and the result is on my blog. So, Thank you very much!