SEX today

Went to Spotlight today for some more of my favourite sage green ribbon, and came out with
* 20 cards of buttons for $3
* a great neclace/bracelet/ earring set made of the tubular type beads, in what I would call Peacock colours. This has already been deconstructed
* a ball of fancy yarn at 50% off, $2
* and to pick up tomorrow, a supermarket bag full of a big mess of fancy yarns.
They had a sale table of these fancy yarns/wools and there was a whole pile that was all bunched up and knotted together and just a huge mess, so I asked if I could have it.
Great stuff!

Now, on a more serious note, my next post will be my 100th. Should I do something mindblowing ( not sure that I have that in me) or is it just another post?
I don't think I'm up to the 100 things about me meme either. Should I write something profound and philosophical. I think that I may stress about this so much that I just won't post...duh

The workshop last night went well, and it actually got me feeling motivated to get the rest of my Playcentre stuff in order, which I have started, but not finished. No-ones perfect.

ps Stash Enhancment Xperince

3 comments:

Digitalgran said...

Congratulations on reaching your 100th post!
Is there an easy way to count the posts I wonder?
I still haven't had time to try out my tatting, but it's snowing heavily here today so I will have a go.

Iris said...

You had me going there...put I can see some similarities.
Excitement and anticipation maybe!

Julia said...

The SEX bit had me going there,
I know sex sells!
congratultions on your 100th post.
mine came and went and i did not even take note, will have to wait for the 200th now.