CC #8


Just a doodle-y thing today, I have been busy sewing though. I used to love doing these as a young Jo. You can create something as basic or complex as you like. Today I wanted COLOUR! I have definately been indulging my artistic side today.

Listening to Solisbury Hill by Peter Gabriel. Reminds me of my good friend Carl who is living the life on the coast of Spain somewhere. Good on ya mate.

I am conciously avoiding doing the bulk funding forms.I hate bulk funding, but nobody else gives us any money to keep our Playcentre going, so I must bow to the whim of the Ministry of Education. Thanks to Karen, Queen of bulk funding, and increased roles, we should have a good amount this round. I will do it tomorrow.....maybe...

2 comments:

Mary-Frances said...

I LOVE the doodle...are you going to do anything with it?

Jo in NZ said...

Thanks for stopping by. No I don't plan to do anything with this. It my contribution to a group that I DON'T belong too!haha, Daily Devotions. I didn't want to commit, so I just do my own thing.