Stash, umm.......Friday (?)


I don't do stash whateverday, because, well, I don't have any, and don't have any money to get any, but I had to go to the Drs yesterday and I always pop into the hospice shop, just in case. I picked up 3 blue doilies. They will find a new life on my 'blue blok' quilt somewhere. They cost 50c each, even I can stretch to that.
I also got all my xmas stuff done today!! yay! plus got a hair cut thanks to Candey, the funniest woman I have ever met. An afternoon with her makes me wish I did my pelvic floors with a little more consistency.

Started the day off at the Junior school prize giving. Ben got certificates for 'academic and social excellence' and 'excellent attendance'. Good on him.He didn't want to go to school this morning because he 'mislaid ' his undies after swimming yesterday. Ben says " there were some black knickers there that nobody wanted, but I checked the name in them and it said R-I-O, not Ben." Rio being the brand name. Needless to say I have gone thru all his undies and put B-E-N on them to avoid any further confusion. Kids!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Instant blue dyeing - but not a lot of variety. Try boiling dark blue crepe paper and adding white plastic buttons, white lace etc. It turns a strong sky blue.

Migh suit a "blu blok" and is fun with the kidlets.

momwith3kids said...

I could so use one of those today.