Comfort Dolls Down Under


Pat delivered the first dozen dolls to a shelter in her area this week. You can read her post here. She has asked that I collect dolls from this side of the world, to save on postage there and back. Pat would like to try contribute to any countries that the dolls come from.

So come on all you Kiwi's and Aussie's,
send me a comfort doll, sure to please
a fellow female who lived it rough,
It will sure help to know that someone cared enough...
( if you want to stop the bad poetry, send a doll...NOW)
I would like to do a refuge here in NZ, then find a willing Aussie to do the leg work over there. You can contact me via my profile, or my email is playcentrejo(at)gmail(dot)com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not much CQ eyecandy at the moment. I am working on projects that can't be blogged at the moment. When they can be blogged, you will be the first to know...cos I'll blog 'em!!

1 comment:

feistyurchin said...

Now the pesky ball is out of the way I can get CQing. The comfort doll project is so wonderful - I'm in!