ART MEME

I decided to take up the challenge of the ART MEME. I responded to Rissa's offer. So the first five people to respond to the challenge via comments on this blog will get a small piece of art created by me. It will be something CQd or embroidered, not sure what, and it won't be huge, but you will get something , made with love in order to 'spread the love', so to speak.
The catch is, you also have to make the same sort of offer in a post on your own blog. That means, this is not an exchange, you do not have to send me anything in return, but you must try to pay it forward though your own blog.
So get commenting, and once I see the post, and comments on your blog, I will begin creating.
As usual, I am just amazed at how this thing is spreading, I don't even know where it started, but just about every blogger I have visited lately is doing it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mememememememe!

*goes off to put it on her blog*

Lauri said...

Hey Jo

I'd like to take up your challenge. I love your work. I haven't been CQ ing alot lately but I think this could be fun. I love checking out your blog everyday, you have such a great attitude that it makes me smile.
Thank you for your comments on my blog,they were greatly appreciated!

Later,
Lauri

In Beautifully Red Colorado

Anonymous said...

I would like too! I am a fan of your work!
I think this is a beautiful idea just because it is not an exchange and therefore for me it is more meaningful.
I will adopt the same idea and post this proposal in my blog.
By the way, thank you so much for your comments.
Cheers!

Maureen said...

Jo
I "Memed"(is there such a verb??) myself a couple of days back
after reading Arlee and Emmy's blogs.

Does that exclude me from your meme roll?

Cathi said...

I'd love to do this pay it forward challenge! I am working on Sharon B's Joggles class, but will probably do a more patchworky type gift!