African Folklore Embroidery

I am so in love with this genre of embroidery. Click on the title and it will take you to the CQMagOnline article about this. Lots of other great stuff in this issue,but I just loved this, and have to spend MUCH more time exploring links.

That's todays post, bit boring I know. I'm busy thinking about what I might do for my art meme art. There is still two 'comments' left. Go on take the plunge. I hesitated too, thinking to myself, I DON'T need another thing to do,but it will be fun. Promise.

It's also my blogiversary soon, must check the exact date, time, etc........

3 comments:

Pamela Kellogg said...

Jo, didn't you do some fabric postcards awhile back? Ok, so this is totally off-topic in regards to your post today but I was wanting to look at the photos and have no idea where to look.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks!!

Susan said...

Yes, I'm looking forward to the art meme, too, trying to decide what challenge to do. I have at least two thoughts. Must narrow it down!

Anonymous said...

I've not got a single sign up on my art meme....am starting to think not may people read my blog :(

Blogger not letting me comment the normal way :(