Heart #26


I've been a bad blogger lately, so here is something , just to let you know I'm still here.
I had a request for a heart. So this is what I am working on.

completely OT....
Is there anyone out there who knows about planetary alignment. There is something going on, and it's going on all over the world, so it can't just be a full moon, because that's not full everywhere at the same time...is it?? Julz if you are reading and know, help me out.
People are feeling very touchy. Patience and tolerance is unheard of. There has been hoo-ha on a few lists I belong too. And I just feel, that people who I see everyday are just out of sorts, me especially, and there has been no MSG or chocolate. No weight loss either, but it is really hard to CQ while strolling around the block with 2 preschoolers in tow. Any assistance with how to turn my hobby into a physical, heart rate increasing endeavour would also be appreciated.
See, I'm rambling.and I have hardly been able to drag myself out of bed for the past week. Manic depression. Bi polar disorder. I have thought for a while that I may have some mild form of this ( please do not be offended if you actually have this illness) but, then I think, look at what you eat, hello!!! I have improved alot in the last six months. PMS, I know some people suffer from this terribly. This has kinda improved since I went back on the pill, but this last week was realy bad, and I wasn't expecting said time of the month, because I didn't stop taking the pill for it to come, but, it came anyway, which I think was part of the problem. I also shouldn't drive when it is this time of the month, my god, I can't stop my brain. See, shouldn't drive. I ran over the recycling bin. don't tell Rob. It wasn't even on the driveway. It was on the verge, quite a way from the driveway, but I hit it.
I have to stop now. Please read this post very quickly, don't breathe and ignore punctuation, because that is how it was typed!!


GOOD BYE!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Surely not GOODBYE Jo!
Maybe au revoir , Tschussor arriverderchi!
I agree about malignant signs.....I was thinking that because we have drought conditions here,maybe it's "in the water"!

Calidore said...

Oh dear. No solutions or answers I'm afraid, but definately sending cyper hugs your way.

Shirley Goodwin said...

Gee, I thought it was just me that felt like that, Jo.

Bhavani Harikrishnan said...

Hey, are you serrious? But nice excuse for my recent sloppiness. But what do I tell hubby and kids? Hubby has been cooking for the past couple of days. Million dollar question - will I tolerate same from them - but then they are all male.