new idea

 You know some times, you just get inspired. Ideas come form literally nowhere, and you run with them, and they seems to work. Well, this is what I have been doing overnight.
Had my teen here - miss 14, and she thought the were great.
So, feedback from you, and any teens you have in your house would be great.
I have pages of ideas for these, and quite a few guy ones too. I am calling them "the Stix".



 
These will be up on Etsy soon, not yet, but soon, like tomorrow. I have run out of black fabric , Arghhhh!! I was thinking that they might look good on a denim look chambray, but I also think they are incredibly effective on black. Am I tooting my own horn to much, or is there potential in these?

10 comments:

Carlie said...

I think you have another winner...these are great and teens will love them. You are such an inspiration!

Vicki W said...

Loads of possibilities with these!

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Very cool Jo! I love the idea, the way you have executed it and especially the variations! I think you have another great idea here!
Hugs,
Kerry

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Teens? Heck, I'm not a teen and I LOVE them!!! Such a clever idea. And yes, I can envision them on denim too...perhaps using the yellow 'thread' that jeans are quite often topstitched with?

quiltlion said...

My Stephie, says they are cute. She likes "Party girl" the best! Lyn G

coral-seas said...

Not teens in the house, but I LOVE THEM.

The black is great but denim would also look fab. Great idea.

Marty52 said...

Definitely a winner, Jo! Better put up a copywright thingee if you haven't... these are really that good, I think!

Anonymous said...

You do such lovely work !!
Its an inspiration to see.
Nicky

qwerty said...

Jo, I agree with Marty52. Put a copyright symbol on these! I think you could easily market this idea as regular paper cards, too.

Susan Elliott said...

These are AMAZING!! What a great idea...All my nieces would like them...I'm surprised that you have the same teen phrases in NZ as we have here!