"etheral" treasury and birthdays...

 
another treasury. You can while away hours looking at all the amazing stuff on ETSY (and dreaming about when you can afford it!). I particulary love the piece in the middle top row. She uses tatting and crochet in all sorts of ways. Very inspiring.
I even figured out how to get the 'screen shot' myself....
We are about to embark on Jono's 5th birthday party. I am not muych of one for creating wonderful, life long childhood memories for my kids, and we usually only do an afternoon tea, but this small gathering has grown a bit, and I have managed to throw together a "parcel parcel" (as Jono calls it), so can we say "pleased with ourselves".
I haven't forgotton about the giveaway. Will be doing it soon....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my i better stay away fro there, having more to go look at is bad. I keep going to your Esty shop to show my friends and family your purses.

The middle on the top is very neat looking. I like the one right below it only because I am in the Spiders 2 RR and that is Spidery for sure:)

Thanks for sharing your finds!!

Anonymous said...

i am pretty hopeless at the treasued memories thing too. a parcel parcel sounds pretty good - dont forget to put a little prize under EVERY wrapper so the little angels at the party dont cry. happy birthday to Jono too. Moo is 5 very soon.