Blog Flog

I have been updating the CQI blog, so go over and check out the amazing work that comes out of the talented girls in this group.

I have some sad news, that I think I have "say out loud"...I think the Blue CQ has gone into remission/retirement/UFOdom....I am sure that I will finish it one day, but I just haven't hit upon that one idea that will make it work they way I see it in my head (which is a very fuzzy picture). I have a new idea, and I really don't know that I will get it done for this years show. It is quite labour intensive piecing and prep work, and I am going to embellish the heck out of it. Maybe I will do a wallhanging.
Anyway, every experience is a learning opportunity, if nothing else!

Go check out the Round Robin blocks at CQI-the blog.

I'll leave you with this holiday snap....oh the irony. I love it!!

1 comment:

Sewing Up A Storm said...

I found the CQI updates yesterday and told my round robin group about them. I also did a couple of motifs on the round robin block I have her that got their inspiration from your blocks you posted. Some lovely eye candy for sure.

Some days I think we should all swap UFOs. I bet alot more of them would get finished if they were sent to new homes. I do not even want to count how many I have!