Sidebar additions

I have added quite a few new 'regular reads' to my sidebar. I read many blogs thru bloglines, and forget to put them here...anywho, I would like to make special mention of Gerry K at Olderrose. A dear friend who has finally started blogging. Be sure to check her often, you will see some gems.
Others to mention, My Hearts Fancy - Miss Carole Samples, Pink Bunny - Valerie Bothell, and Julie (who I don't think I have added actually) at Creative Blessings of Joy. She has just posted instructions for the pincushion I made a while ago. Craft Gossip is just a never ending link of wonderful makings by the cyber crafty.

You will also notice an addition to my sidebar for my online shoppe at Felt. There's only one thing there at the moment, but I do hope to gets some other things in the works, tags, postcards etc. This is a NZ site, so pricing is in NZ $$. I am not expecting alot, but you don't know if you don't try !

1 comment:

Gerry Krueger said...

It was nice to see my blog mentioned in your post but EVEN NICER was being referred to as a "dear friend" Thank you indeed!!
Gerry K