twice in one day...

No...not what my man wishes...posting twice in one day. POSTING...what else would I be talking about . Get your minds out of the gutter. LOL
We are having a tag swap at CQI - kinda like ATC's, but, well, not. The lovely Sharon (G) is hosting this swap. I have decided to do mine in an underwater theme. I got some cool charms a while ago, and this was the ideal time to use them.
This is my first tag, embellished only, Still need to back, and add the hole. There may be 'stuff' hanging off the bottom as well.


You better go and rest now...twice in one day is overdoing it a bit...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this made me smile - just what i needed! thanks

Unknown said...

I love the skull charm!

Candi said...

I love the "tags" and yours is adorable. That skull really does it! :)
HUGZ:)
Candi

meggie said...

Charming as usual. I was recently in Auckland, & could not remember your name. Would have phoned for a chat. Time was very short, & went all too quickly.