A few finishes

Dear readers, I feel I have been neglecting you, but life gets so freakin' busy this time of year, AND I have decided to start work on long neglected assessments for my Playcentre (preschool) training.
I have been stitching away on ornies, and the "Cross" project I started earlier in the year. I want to finish that by mid-Jan so I can give it to it's intended owner. Stitching on the stocking ornies, I remembered that I meant to try selling some this year...never mind. Next year maybe.
Here is a postcard, sending this off to my best mate, just to remind her we are coming to visit in 5 weeks!! Can't wait.

So, here are some stockings for friends. These are 6" long. And below, close ups on some snowflakes. I am still working on the whanau's 'heirloom' ornies for this year....(that may be next year too)


4 comments:

Susan said...

What lovely stitching. I like the little stockings, and I do remember you thinking you might make them to sell this year. Maybe make a couple a month in the coming year. =) The postcard friend - is this your friend that moved? How lovely to get to visit!

Ati said...

Hi Jo, I like your snowflakes, are you still thinking "snow" with Christmas on the southern part of the world? I thought it is summer now in NZ too, as in AUS.

Unknown said...

Jo you do such lovely work. I hope to stitch as well as you do someday, just beautiful!!!

allie aller said...

Those snowflakes are so innovative...just love them.
The black postcard is really cool too.
You rock!