catch up

Firstly a big thank you to all of you who have left comments, and emailed me about my articles in CQMagonline. I really appreciate the feedback. I am pleased, and surprised at the response to the "My Style" article. The original draft was about 5 pages long, and I felt I had left alot out, and it was a bit "rushed", but I was also mindful of not taking your attention for too long, as there are many great articles in this issue. I have had wonderful pics of ornaments made from my tutorial sent to me. This is a real buzz, so thanks for taking the time, and please, submit them to the readers showcase for the next issue. I am working on my prezzie ornies for the whanau at the mo.

So, what else have I been doing?? Below is Leslie's Summer Breeze DYB. Sorry the pic is not good. Lots of beading and bits and pieces on this block.
And below are a couple of ATCs I made last week. Last year mums guild had an ATC exchange board at their annual show, so I whipped some up to swap this year, but they didn't do it...I can utilise these in a swap I am hosting, so not a wasted effort, in fact quite the opposite. I don't use my machine for much other than straight lines, and buttonholing the edges of these puppies was INCREDIBLY challenging. I need help ...
I spent the morning sewing up the Xmas ornies, I will spend the afternnon/evening embellishing. A new Amazing Race starts tonight. Fab!!


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love your composition on your piece for Leslie...especially the beautiful little string beaded face up in the left hand corner. Nice touch!
Cheryl