Blog flog

I am sure that any of you that visit here, have already come across Allie Aller, but if not, you are in for a treat. Allie has her own unique style for CQ and it is well worth spending some time to look closely at what she does, and how she does it, however the reason I am pointing you in her direction today, is for the group project that she is putting together. Her 'ArtBra' ladies have created a quilt for a Breast Cancer charity (I hope that is right). The blocks these ladies have created are just amazing. What a bunch of talented, talented ladies, many of whom I have not heard of before (via the online CQ community), I do wish they would not hide themselves away, they have so much to offer.

1 comment:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Thanks so much for sharing, Jo. What a great, informative posting that is!! Beautiful, too!