Blog flog

Chains of Hearts "THE BLOG" is here. For those of you that enjoy my hearts, go check out the blog. This is where all the groups swapped hearts will live from now on. There are links to flickr site where they previously went, but the blog is the place to be. The hearts are labels by maker, so if you want to see one person's heARTs, the click on their label. There is also blog links in the sidebar, so that should keep you busy for a while. If you like the idea of heart swaps, by all means join the group, but the blog is a way to allow you all to see the eyecandy, without becoming an inactive member of the group.

The pic is of my final 3" block. The peacock is fashioned after Pam Kelloggs that she does. It is not up to her standard, but it is my first!
Lesa, I will be finishing these tonight, and mailing tomorrow. Hopefully they won't take to long. I am usually very good with deadlines.....usually :/

4 comments:

Stacy said...

LOVE your Peacock!

Susan said...

Wow, you got a lot on that 3" block! The peacock is really cool looking.

SMA said...

Your art is wonerful! You inspire me. Thank you!

Maddie Can Fly said...

Jo, I think you've totally out-did yourself with the peacock. There's no one else in the swap who can touch that!