she's crafty....and shes just my type...she's crafty


other crafting persuits
Originally uploaded by Jo in NZ.

sorry, got lost in a Beastie Boys track there for a minute.
Here is the rest of your 'read one,get four free' posts. Had to stop for dinner. It was Shelby's birthday today. She liked the bag, and her 18 yr old sister wants one for christmas, minus fairy. So thats another pressie taken care of.

Back to the post. This is one of the Teresa Wentzler cross stitches I did a few years ago. I used to do alot of cross stitch, but it is just to hard with the kids now. I'm finding the crazy quilting easier to pick up and put down between children, and I prefer the individuality and creativity of CQ.

This was quite a complex design to do. All TW stuff is! There is over a hundred colours in this design, and many blended threads. half and quarter stitches...you get the idea.

2 down, 2 to go....

No comments: