Queen Crazy Quilt




I thought I would post a piccie of my BIG project. This is my queen size crazy quilt. There is a third block in progress. This is actually very quick to piece, and I am (trying )to keep the stitching simple. The block on the right has been embellished.
This is made from upholstery samples. The foundation is a cloth nappy. This size is quite big, but not too difficult to stitch on. I wouldn't go any bigger.
I really want to get this finished!! I have wanted a crazy quilt for my bed for about the last 18 years.
Once I put the backing on, I have a whole lot of wood toned buttons of various shapes and sizes that I am going to use to secure the two together.

I AM going to work on this tonight. Amazing race and Survivor tonight, so at least 2 hrs of stitching.

Something else you should know about me... I am a REALITY TV JUNKIE. The more the better.

No comments: