progress made...

From this...

 
 ...to this!
 


The top Left blocks are peiced (the pic is crap, sorry). I feel very relieved to have started. This is NOT the wallhanging I said I was starting, that was a disaster. This is back to the original sketch. I drew the blocks up, to actual size, and have used them as templates to make the blocks, cutting them up to get the right shape and size for the piece. I will sew the blocks together in groups of 4, and embellish them, before sewing the groups together, and completing embellishment.

The colours look blue and black (and they very well may be) but when I bought them, they were all shades of blue....
The blocks a 34 cm, approx 14" I think.

2 comments:

Ati said...

O , wow, that will be very interesting to see what comes out of that!It looks very good so far :)

Donna said...

You've been tagged, see my blog.
http://fabricfun-everythingquilts.blogspot.com/